- If your shipment arrives damaged, claims must be made within 5 business days to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to file claims with shipping providers.
- Arrangements (where applicable) will be made to send a replacement product or parts to you.
- You may return an unopened product within 30 days from the invoice date.
- Products that have been installed or used cannot be returned due to hygiene and safety precautions.
- All return requests must be made to email@example.com – no return will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RA) Number.
- All products must be received by our Returns Processing Center within 15 days of receiving a Return Authorization Number. Items received after 15 days can be refused.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges and insurance on the return shipments.
- We will provide a shipping label for you to use – the Return Authorization (RA) Number must be written on this label.
- We encourage customers to use a trackable shipping method when sending products back to our warehouse.
Defective and Warranty Claims
- Products are covered by a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products.
PLEASE NOTE: Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, additional restocking fees, or refusal of your return.