PT Rail™ Angled
We created the PT Rail Angled for additional support when going up and down two or three stairs. Like the PT Rail, it mounts to the wall and can be lifted out of the way when not in use. However, it can be adjusted between 0 and 35 degrees to suit the angle of the stairs it’s mounted beside.
SUBU – Safer You. Better You.
Grab Bar Specialists
Cascade Healthcare Solutions
1. Fasten rail to structural wall with appropriate fasteners for wall construction.
2. Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
3. Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
4. Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
5. Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
6. Place rod thru hole in screw.
7. Using rod, turn screw until rail is adjusted to desired angle.
8. Turn jam nut to lock the jackscrew. This prevents rail angle from loosening.
Installation and Accessories Options
If fastening to the wall isn’t an option, a Floor Mast can provide an alternative mounting structure to install a PT Rail. The rail is height adjustable on the mast.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What is the angle range?
The angle range is 0-30 degrees.
+ What is the Limited Lifetime Warranty?
Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products. For more information, see the instructions.
Industrial strength/adaptable angle increases usage. Great quality and worth the price.
Susan JM in Villa Hills, KY
Installed for very tall breezeway steps in old farmhouse. Rock solid once properly installed. Swing up feature is great for doors you may need to bring large items in and out. You can really haul on it if you need to. Recommend it highly for anyone dealing with mobility limitations.
Prairie Dweller in IL
My father used the bar and it was much easier for him to get up and down the stairs.