PT Rail™ Angled
We created the PT Rail Angled for additional support when going up and down two or three stairs. Like the PT Rail, it mounts to the wall and can be lifted out of the way when not in use. However, it can be adjusted between 0 and 35 degrees to suit the angle of the stairs it’s mounted beside.
1. Fasten rail to structural wall with appropriate fasteners for wall construction (fasteners not included).
2. Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
3. Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
4. Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
5. Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
6. Place rod thru hole in screw.
7. Using rod, turn screw until rail is adjusted to desired angle.
8. Turn jam nut to lock the jackscrew. This prevents rail angle from loosening.
|Finish / Colour||Anti-microbial powder coat, white|
|Rail Diameter||1.50" / 3.8cm|
|Support Arm Length||N/A|
|Installation Mechanism||Fasteners must be suitable for substrate|
|Installation Hardware/Fasteners||Fasteners must be suitable for substrate|
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed||Exposed|
|Rust Resistant||Yes (only on Stainless Steel)|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Installation and Accessories Options
If fastening to the wall isn’t an option, a Floor Mast can provide an alternative mounting structure to install a PT Rail. The rail is height adjustable on the mast.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What is the angle range?
The angle range is 0-30 degrees.